Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked 12th in the state in this week's AP Division 2 state poll, smashed struggling Cudahy at home Tuesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 67-39. PHS improved to 10-4 on the season and will play at 13th ranked New Berlin Eisenhower Saturday night at 7:30 p.m.
PHS led 32-18 at halftime and continued to pull away in the second half.
John Czerwinski and Tony Trahan scored 12 points each for Pewaukee. Cameron Hehn chipped in with 8 points.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts