Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked 12th in the state in this week's AP Division 2 state poll, smashed struggling Cudahy at home Tuesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 67-39. PHS improved to 10-4 on the season and will play at 13th ranked New Berlin Eisenhower Saturday night at 7:30 p.m.
PHS led 32-18 at halftime and continued to pull away in the second half.
John Czerwinski and Tony Trahan scored 12 points each for Pewaukee. Cameron Hehn chipped in with 8 points.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts