Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked 12th in the state in this week's AP Division 2 state poll, smashed struggling Cudahy at home Tuesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 67-39. PHS improved to 10-4 on the season and will play at 13th ranked New Berlin Eisenhower Saturday night at 7:30 p.m.
PHS led 32-18 at halftime and continued to pull away in the second half.
John Czerwinski and Tony Trahan scored 12 points each for Pewaukee. Cameron Hehn chipped in with 8 points.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts