Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked 12th in the state in this week's AP Division 2 state poll, smashed struggling Cudahy at home Tuesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 67-39. PHS improved to 10-4 on the season and will play at 13th ranked New Berlin Eisenhower Saturday night at 7:30 p.m.
PHS led 32-18 at halftime and continued to pull away in the second half.
John Czerwinski and Tony Trahan scored 12 points each for Pewaukee. Cameron Hehn chipped in with 8 points.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts