Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked 12th in the state in this week's AP Division 2 state poll, smashed struggling Cudahy at home Tuesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 67-39. PHS improved to 10-4 on the season and will play at 13th ranked New Berlin Eisenhower Saturday night at 7:30 p.m.
PHS led 32-18 at halftime and continued to pull away in the second half.
John Czerwinski and Tony Trahan scored 12 points each for Pewaukee. Cameron Hehn chipped in with 8 points.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts