Village of Hartland – Police are investigating an accident involving a Waukesha County snowplow and vehicle on Highway. 16 on Jan. 21.
According to a statement released by Hartland police, the snowplow was removing snow from Highway 16 at about 11:10 p.m. when it was struck by a vehicle driven by an 18-year-old Sussex man. The Sussex man was taken by Flight for Life helicopter to Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa. The man was released from the hospital. Police said alcohol appeared to be a factor in the collision. The county worker was not injured.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts