Village of Hartland – Police are investigating an accident involving a Waukesha County snowplow and vehicle on Highway. 16 on Jan. 21.
According to a statement released by Hartland police, the snowplow was removing snow from Highway 16 at about 11:10 p.m. when it was struck by a vehicle driven by an 18-year-old Sussex man. The Sussex man was taken by Flight for Life helicopter to Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa. The man was released from the hospital. Police said alcohol appeared to be a factor in the collision. The county worker was not injured.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts