Village of Hartland – Police are investigating an accident involving a Waukesha County snowplow and vehicle on Highway. 16 on Jan. 21.
According to a statement released by Hartland police, the snowplow was removing snow from Highway 16 at about 11:10 p.m. when it was struck by a vehicle driven by an 18-year-old Sussex man. The Sussex man was taken by Flight for Life helicopter to Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa. The man was released from the hospital. Police said alcohol appeared to be a factor in the collision. The county worker was not injured.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts