Village of Hartland – Police are investigating an accident involving a Waukesha County snowplow and vehicle on Highway. 16 on Jan. 21.
According to a statement released by Hartland police, the snowplow was removing snow from Highway 16 at about 11:10 p.m. when it was struck by a vehicle driven by an 18-year-old Sussex man. The Sussex man was taken by Flight for Life helicopter to Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa. The man was released from the hospital. Police said alcohol appeared to be a factor in the collision. The county worker was not injured.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts