Village of Hartland – Police are investigating an accident involving a Waukesha County snowplow and vehicle on Highway. 16 on Jan. 21.
According to a statement released by Hartland police, the snowplow was removing snow from Highway 16 at about 11:10 p.m. when it was struck by a vehicle driven by an 18-year-old Sussex man. The Sussex man was taken by Flight for Life helicopter to Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa. The man was released from the hospital. Police said alcohol appeared to be a factor in the collision. The county worker was not injured.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts