Oconomowoc Parent Education Network (OPEN) will host a free Parent Info Night titled, “No Child Should Be Afraid To Go To School” at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 3, at Oconomowoc High School Little Theater (enter through main doors of the Oconomowoc Arts Center).
Presented by Jim Jelinske, adults who attend the presentation will understand the recognizable signs of bullies and victims and learn strategies in the prevention of bullying and harassment. Registration is required. For information and to register, send an e-mail to Katie Westerman at email@example.com.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts