Oconomowoc Parent Education Network (OPEN) will host a free Parent Info Night titled, “No Child Should Be Afraid To Go To School” at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 3, at Oconomowoc High School Little Theater (enter through main doors of the Oconomowoc Arts Center).
Presented by Jim Jelinske, adults who attend the presentation will understand the recognizable signs of bullies and victims and learn strategies in the prevention of bullying and harassment. Registration is required. For information and to register, send an e-mail to Katie Westerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts