Oconomowoc Parent Education Network (OPEN) will host a free Parent Info Night titled, “No Child Should Be Afraid To Go To School” at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 3, at Oconomowoc High School Little Theater (enter through main doors of the Oconomowoc Arts Center).
Presented by Jim Jelinske, adults who attend the presentation will understand the recognizable signs of bullies and victims and learn strategies in the prevention of bullying and harassment. Registration is required. For information and to register, send an e-mail to Katie Westerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts