Oconomowoc Parent Education Network (OPEN) will host a free Parent Info Night titled, “No Child Should Be Afraid To Go To School” at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 3, at Oconomowoc High School Little Theater (enter through main doors of the Oconomowoc Arts Center).
Presented by Jim Jelinske, adults who attend the presentation will understand the recognizable signs of bullies and victims and learn strategies in the prevention of bullying and harassment. Registration is required. For information and to register, send an e-mail to Katie Westerman at email@example.com.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts