Solomon Hayes (top photo), 3, of East Troy displays his Fourth of July spirit in the East Troy Lions Club Fourth of July festival kiddie parade on Saturday. Marissa Cerny (bottom), 5, of East Troy marches as Betsy Ross in the parade. Cerny took third place in the event.
The festival continues through Sunday with a fireworks display Saturday night at dark and the “Proud to be an American” parade at 1 p.m. on Sunday.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts