Solomon Hayes (top photo), 3, of East Troy displays his Fourth of July spirit in the East Troy Lions Club Fourth of July festival kiddie parade on Saturday. Marissa Cerny (bottom), 5, of East Troy marches as Betsy Ross in the parade. Cerny took third place in the event.
The festival continues through Sunday with a fireworks display Saturday night at dark and the “Proud to be an American” parade at 1 p.m. on Sunday.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts