The Wisconsin Historical Society's special "Name Your Price. Share Your History" promotion has led to an increase in attendance as the promotion reaches its halfway point. Beginning Saturday, May 21, at the Wisconsin Historical Museum in Madison, and moving to each of the other historic sites and museums on subsequent Saturdays, visitors have been invited to name their price for admission for that particular day.
During the promotion, average Saturday attendance has increased nearly 6 percent versus 2010, while revenue has increased 5 percent. Overall, 2011 attendance across all 11 historic sites and museums is up 1 percent while total revenue is down 2 percent.
Saturday July 9th's "Name Your Price" museum is Old World Wisconsin in Eagle. For more information, visit www.GetToKnowWisconsin.org.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts