The Wisconsin Historical Society's special "Name Your Price. Share Your History" promotion has led to an increase in attendance as the promotion reaches its halfway point. Beginning Saturday, May 21, at the Wisconsin Historical Museum in Madison, and moving to each of the other historic sites and museums on subsequent Saturdays, visitors have been invited to name their price for admission for that particular day.
During the promotion, average Saturday attendance has increased nearly 6 percent versus 2010, while revenue has increased 5 percent. Overall, 2011 attendance across all 11 historic sites and museums is up 1 percent while total revenue is down 2 percent.
Saturday July 9th's "Name Your Price" museum is Old World Wisconsin in Eagle. For more information, visit www.GetToKnowWisconsin.org.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts