The Wisconsin Historical Society's special "Name Your Price. Share Your History" promotion has led to an increase in attendance as the promotion reaches its halfway point. Beginning Saturday, May 21, at the Wisconsin Historical Museum in Madison, and moving to each of the other historic sites and museums on subsequent Saturdays, visitors have been invited to name their price for admission for that particular day.
During the promotion, average Saturday attendance has increased nearly 6 percent versus 2010, while revenue has increased 5 percent. Overall, 2011 attendance across all 11 historic sites and museums is up 1 percent while total revenue is down 2 percent.
Saturday July 9th's "Name Your Price" museum is Old World Wisconsin in Eagle. For more information, visit www.GetToKnowWisconsin.org.
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts