The Wisconsin Historical Society's special "Name Your Price. Share Your History" promotion has led to an increase in attendance as the promotion reaches its halfway point. Beginning Saturday, May 21, at the Wisconsin Historical Museum in Madison, and moving to each of the other historic sites and museums on subsequent Saturdays, visitors have been invited to name their price for admission for that particular day.
During the promotion, average Saturday attendance has increased nearly 6 percent versus 2010, while revenue has increased 5 percent. Overall, 2011 attendance across all 11 historic sites and museums is up 1 percent while total revenue is down 2 percent.
Saturday July 9th's "Name Your Price" museum is Old World Wisconsin in Eagle. For more information, visit www.GetToKnowWisconsin.org.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts