The three Lake Country area summer high school baseball teams will all be in action in the WIAA tournament on Tuesday, July 19 in regional play.
Arrowhead (18-7), earned the No. 2 sectional seed and will host Pewaukee (11-15) on July 19 at 5:30 p;m. The winner of that game will play in the sectional on Friday, July 22 at Germantown at 1:30 p.m. Pewaukee is the No. 7 seed.
Kettle Moraine (12-15) will be in a different sectional on July 19 when they host Catholic Memorial at Wales Park at 5:30 p.m. The winner of that game will play in the Waukesha West sectional on July 22 at 11 a.m. KM is seeded fourth and CMH is seeded fifth.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts