The three Lake Country area summer high school baseball teams will all be in action in the WIAA tournament on Tuesday, July 19 in regional play.
Arrowhead (18-7), earned the No. 2 sectional seed and will host Pewaukee (11-15) on July 19 at 5:30 p;m. The winner of that game will play in the sectional on Friday, July 22 at Germantown at 1:30 p.m. Pewaukee is the No. 7 seed.
Kettle Moraine (12-15) will be in a different sectional on July 19 when they host Catholic Memorial at Wales Park at 5:30 p.m. The winner of that game will play in the Waukesha West sectional on July 22 at 11 a.m. KM is seeded fourth and CMH is seeded fifth.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts