The three Lake Country area summer high school baseball teams will all be in action in the WIAA tournament on Tuesday, July 19 in regional play.
Arrowhead (18-7), earned the No. 2 sectional seed and will host Pewaukee (11-15) on July 19 at 5:30 p;m. The winner of that game will play in the sectional on Friday, July 22 at Germantown at 1:30 p.m. Pewaukee is the No. 7 seed.
Kettle Moraine (12-15) will be in a different sectional on July 19 when they host Catholic Memorial at Wales Park at 5:30 p.m. The winner of that game will play in the Waukesha West sectional on July 22 at 11 a.m. KM is seeded fourth and CMH is seeded fifth.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts