The three Lake Country area summer high school baseball teams will all be in action in the WIAA tournament on Tuesday, July 19 in regional play.
Arrowhead (18-7), earned the No. 2 sectional seed and will host Pewaukee (11-15) on July 19 at 5:30 p;m. The winner of that game will play in the sectional on Friday, July 22 at Germantown at 1:30 p.m. Pewaukee is the No. 7 seed.
Kettle Moraine (12-15) will be in a different sectional on July 19 when they host Catholic Memorial at Wales Park at 5:30 p.m. The winner of that game will play in the Waukesha West sectional on July 22 at 11 a.m. KM is seeded fourth and CMH is seeded fifth.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts