The three Lake Country area summer high school baseball teams will all be in action in the WIAA tournament on Tuesday, July 19 in regional play.
Arrowhead (18-7), earned the No. 2 sectional seed and will host Pewaukee (11-15) on July 19 at 5:30 p;m. The winner of that game will play in the sectional on Friday, July 22 at Germantown at 1:30 p.m. Pewaukee is the No. 7 seed.
Kettle Moraine (12-15) will be in a different sectional on July 19 when they host Catholic Memorial at Wales Park at 5:30 p.m. The winner of that game will play in the Waukesha West sectional on July 22 at 11 a.m. KM is seeded fourth and CMH is seeded fifth.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts