More than 1,500 Wisconsin Electric customers are currently out of power in the Mukwonago with the largest area affected located east of Highway 83, according to the WE Energies website. Cause of the outage is under investigation.
Fire departments in the area are responding to scattered reports of trees and branches down on wires and across roads as strong thunderstorms roll through the area this morning.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts