More than 1,500 Wisconsin Electric customers are currently out of power in the Mukwonago with the largest area affected located east of Highway 83, according to the WE Energies website. Cause of the outage is under investigation.
Fire departments in the area are responding to scattered reports of trees and branches down on wires and across roads as strong thunderstorms roll through the area this morning.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts