WE Energies reports that around 3,800 customers are still without power in Waukesha and Jefferson Counties after morning storms downed power lines. At its peak, over 28,000 customers in southeastern Wisconsin were without power this morning.
WE Energies hopes to have power restored to all customers by this evening, but says that since the outages are spread out, some repairs may need to be completed tomorrow morning. All available crews are out making repairs.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts