WE Energies reports that around 3,800 customers are still without power in Waukesha and Jefferson Counties after morning storms downed power lines. At its peak, over 28,000 customers in southeastern Wisconsin were without power this morning.
WE Energies hopes to have power restored to all customers by this evening, but says that since the outages are spread out, some repairs may need to be completed tomorrow morning. All available crews are out making repairs.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts