WE Energies reports that around 3,800 customers are still without power in Waukesha and Jefferson Counties after morning storms downed power lines. At its peak, over 28,000 customers in southeastern Wisconsin were without power this morning.
WE Energies hopes to have power restored to all customers by this evening, but says that since the outages are spread out, some repairs may need to be completed tomorrow morning. All available crews are out making repairs.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts