WE Energies reports that around 3,800 customers are still without power in Waukesha and Jefferson Counties after morning storms downed power lines. At its peak, over 28,000 customers in southeastern Wisconsin were without power this morning.
WE Energies hopes to have power restored to all customers by this evening, but says that since the outages are spread out, some repairs may need to be completed tomorrow morning. All available crews are out making repairs.
- Hearing postponed in Rural Home Cemetery case (0)
- Sheriff's lieutenant resigns, state authorities refer charges to D.A. (0)
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts