WE Energies reports that around 3,800 customers are still without power in Waukesha and Jefferson Counties after morning storms downed power lines. At its peak, over 28,000 customers in southeastern Wisconsin were without power this morning.
WE Energies hopes to have power restored to all customers by this evening, but says that since the outages are spread out, some repairs may need to be completed tomorrow morning. All available crews are out making repairs.
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts