The Kettle Moraine School Board approved appointing three administrators as well as changes to health insurance plan design for next year in a late-night meeting on July 11.
The Board approved appointing Dianna Kresovic as principal at Magee Elementary School, Gregory Gentle as principal at Cushing Elementary and Carole Witt Starck as Assistant Superintendent following a closed session meeting on Monday night.
While the Board approved changes to employee heatlh insurance premiums and retirement contributions, action on pension benefits, employee leave and teacher salary compensation were tabled for the next School Board meeting as discussion on the issues kept the board at the table until 11:30 p.m.
Read the complete story in the next Kettle Moraine Index.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts