The Kettle Moraine School Board approved appointing three administrators as well as changes to health insurance plan design for next year in a late-night meeting on July 11.
The Board approved appointing Dianna Kresovic as principal at Magee Elementary School, Gregory Gentle as principal at Cushing Elementary and Carole Witt Starck as Assistant Superintendent following a closed session meeting on Monday night.
While the Board approved changes to employee heatlh insurance premiums and retirement contributions, action on pension benefits, employee leave and teacher salary compensation were tabled for the next School Board meeting as discussion on the issues kept the board at the table until 11:30 p.m.
Read the complete story in the next Kettle Moraine Index.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts