The Kettle Moraine School Board approved appointing three administrators as well as changes to health insurance plan design for next year in a late-night meeting on July 11.
The Board approved appointing Dianna Kresovic as principal at Magee Elementary School, Gregory Gentle as principal at Cushing Elementary and Carole Witt Starck as Assistant Superintendent following a closed session meeting on Monday night.
While the Board approved changes to employee heatlh insurance premiums and retirement contributions, action on pension benefits, employee leave and teacher salary compensation were tabled for the next School Board meeting as discussion on the issues kept the board at the table until 11:30 p.m.
Read the complete story in the next Kettle Moraine Index.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts