The Kettle Moraine School Board approved appointing three administrators as well as changes to health insurance plan design for next year in a late-night meeting on July 11.
The Board approved appointing Dianna Kresovic as principal at Magee Elementary School, Gregory Gentle as principal at Cushing Elementary and Carole Witt Starck as Assistant Superintendent following a closed session meeting on Monday night.
While the Board approved changes to employee heatlh insurance premiums and retirement contributions, action on pension benefits, employee leave and teacher salary compensation were tabled for the next School Board meeting as discussion on the issues kept the board at the table until 11:30 p.m.
Read the complete story in the next Kettle Moraine Index.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts