The Kettle Moraine School Board approved appointing three administrators as well as changes to health insurance plan design for next year in a late-night meeting on July 11.
The Board approved appointing Dianna Kresovic as principal at Magee Elementary School, Gregory Gentle as principal at Cushing Elementary and Carole Witt Starck as Assistant Superintendent following a closed session meeting on Monday night.
While the Board approved changes to employee heatlh insurance premiums and retirement contributions, action on pension benefits, employee leave and teacher salary compensation were tabled for the next School Board meeting as discussion on the issues kept the board at the table until 11:30 p.m.
Read the complete story in the next Kettle Moraine Index.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts