Hikers are invited to experience the half-mile, paved, handicapped-accessible nature trail at night during the annual Candlelight Hike at Paradise Springs, (Highway N north of Highway 50 two miles west of Eagle) on Saturday, July 16 from 9 to 11 p.m.
The rippling trout stream, pond, bubbling springs and waterfall will be illuminated by torch light. The trail is designed for wheelchairs and strollers. The Gotten Cabin (across the street) will be open to visitors with a campfire.
A daily park sticker is available for $7 for residents and $10 for non-residents. Parking is free to those with a state park sticker.
For more information, contact Kettle Moraine State Forest – Southern Unit forest headquarters at (262) 594-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts