Hikers are invited to experience the half-mile, paved, handicapped-accessible nature trail at night during the annual Candlelight Hike at Paradise Springs, (Highway N north of Highway 50 two miles west of Eagle) on Saturday, July 16 from 9 to 11 p.m.
The rippling trout stream, pond, bubbling springs and waterfall will be illuminated by torch light. The trail is designed for wheelchairs and strollers. The Gotten Cabin (across the street) will be open to visitors with a campfire.
A daily park sticker is available for $7 for residents and $10 for non-residents. Parking is free to those with a state park sticker.
For more information, contact Kettle Moraine State Forest – Southern Unit forest headquarters at (262) 594-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts