Hikers are invited to experience the half-mile, paved, handicapped-accessible nature trail at night during the annual Candlelight Hike at Paradise Springs, (Highway N north of Highway 50 two miles west of Eagle) on Saturday, July 16 from 9 to 11 p.m.
The rippling trout stream, pond, bubbling springs and waterfall will be illuminated by torch light. The trail is designed for wheelchairs and strollers. The Gotten Cabin (across the street) will be open to visitors with a campfire.
A daily park sticker is available for $7 for residents and $10 for non-residents. Parking is free to those with a state park sticker.
For more information, contact Kettle Moraine State Forest – Southern Unit forest headquarters at (262) 594-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts