Hikers are invited to experience the half-mile, paved, handicapped-accessible nature trail at night during the annual Candlelight Hike at Paradise Springs, (Highway N north of Highway 50 two miles west of Eagle) on Saturday, July 16 from 9 to 11 p.m.
The rippling trout stream, pond, bubbling springs and waterfall will be illuminated by torch light. The trail is designed for wheelchairs and strollers. The Gotten Cabin (across the street) will be open to visitors with a campfire.
A daily park sticker is available for $7 for residents and $10 for non-residents. Parking is free to those with a state park sticker.
For more information, contact Kettle Moraine State Forest – Southern Unit forest headquarters at (262) 594-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts