An internal candidate has been selected as principal at Nature Hill Intermediate School.
Mike O’Connor, 29, an associate principal at Oconomowoc High School, will fill the vacancy that was created when outgoing principal Ron Russ left to become superintendent of the Merton School District.
“We are very pleased to announce that Mike O'Connor, current OHS Associate Principal, has accepted the position of Nature Hill Intermediate Principal. Mike has been part of the OHS staff for seven years, four as a math teacher and three as associate principal. Mike will be starting his duties in mid-July,” a district announcement confirmed.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts