A candlelight hike is set from 9 to 11 p.m. Saturday July 16, at Paradise Springs, Highway N north of Highway 59, (2 miles west of Eagle).
Hikers can experience the half mile, paved, handicapped-accessible nature trail and trout stream at night by the glow of candlelight. The pond, bubbling springs and waterfall will be illuminated by torch light.
The trail is designed for wheelchairs and strollers. And don't forget to stop at the Gotten Cabin across the street where Mrs. Gotten will have her cabin open to visitors. Bring marshmallows to roast at the camp fire.
For more information call Forest Headquarters (262) 594-6200 or contact Rob Wessberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 750-0720.
Parking is free to those with a State Park Sticker. A daily sticker is available for $7 (residents) and $10(nonresidents).
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts