A candlelight hike is set from 9 to 11 p.m. Saturday July 16, at Paradise Springs, Highway N north of Highway 59, (2 miles west of Eagle).
Hikers can experience the half mile, paved, handicapped-accessible nature trail and trout stream at night by the glow of candlelight. The pond, bubbling springs and waterfall will be illuminated by torch light.
The trail is designed for wheelchairs and strollers. And don't forget to stop at the Gotten Cabin across the street where Mrs. Gotten will have her cabin open to visitors. Bring marshmallows to roast at the camp fire.
For more information call Forest Headquarters (262) 594-6200 or contact Rob Wessberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 750-0720.
Parking is free to those with a State Park Sticker. A daily sticker is available for $7 (residents) and $10(nonresidents).
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts