A memorial service for Mukwonago High School 2011-12 senior Emma Slak, who passed away this weekend will be held on Wednesday, July 20.
Slak died in a car accident on Saturday, July 16 at about 6 p.m., according to a notice sent to parents in the Mukwonago Area School District on Monday from MHS Principal Shawn McNulty.
The family will receive friends at the Schmidt and Bartelt Funeral Home, 930 Main Street, Mukwonago, on Wednesday, July 20, from 4 p.m. until the time of Memorial Services at 7 p.m.
She is survived by her parents Holly and John Slak.
Memorials in Slak's name may be directed to the Waukesha County Humane Society, the notice indicated.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts