A memorial service for Mukwonago High School 2011-12 senior Emma Slak, who passed away this weekend will be held on Wednesday, July 20.
Slak died in a car accident on Saturday, July 16 at about 6 p.m., according to a notice sent to parents in the Mukwonago Area School District on Monday from MHS Principal Shawn McNulty.
The family will receive friends at the Schmidt and Bartelt Funeral Home, 930 Main Street, Mukwonago, on Wednesday, July 20, from 4 p.m. until the time of Memorial Services at 7 p.m.
She is survived by her parents Holly and John Slak.
Memorials in Slak's name may be directed to the Waukesha County Humane Society, the notice indicated.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts