A memorial service for Mukwonago High School 2011-12 senior Emma Slak, who passed away this weekend will be held on Wednesday, July 20.
Slak died in a car accident on Saturday, July 16 at about 6 p.m., according to a notice sent to parents in the Mukwonago Area School District on Monday from MHS Principal Shawn McNulty.
The family will receive friends at the Schmidt and Bartelt Funeral Home, 930 Main Street, Mukwonago, on Wednesday, July 20, from 4 p.m. until the time of Memorial Services at 7 p.m.
She is survived by her parents Holly and John Slak.
Memorials in Slak's name may be directed to the Waukesha County Humane Society, the notice indicated.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts