St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 410 Highway NN, Mukwonago is offering camps for students going into 4-year-old preschool through eighth grade. Camps will run July 25 through 29 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and Aug. 1 through 5 from 5:45 to 8:15 p.m.
Students in grades two through eight will have the choice of doing a craft or participating in basketball, soccer, baseball or golf during the last 45 minutes of each day.
Call (262) 363-8627 to register.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts