The Mukwonago Fire Department has discontinued issuing burning permits for Village and Town of Mukwonago residents until the area receives significant rainfall, according to Fred Purdy, MFD interim fire chief.
Residents interested in obtaining a burning permit will need to call the Village of Mukwonago Police to find out if the ban has been lifted.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts