The Mukwonago Fire Department has discontinued issuing burning permits for Village and Town of Mukwonago residents until the area receives significant rainfall, according to Fred Purdy, MFD interim fire chief.
Residents interested in obtaining a burning permit will need to call the Village of Mukwonago Police to find out if the ban has been lifted.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts