The Mukwonago Fire Department has discontinued issuing burning permits for Village and Town of Mukwonago residents until the area receives significant rainfall, according to Fred Purdy, MFD interim fire chief.
Residents interested in obtaining a burning permit will need to call the Village of Mukwonago Police to find out if the ban has been lifted.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts