The Mukwonago Fire Department has discontinued issuing burning permits for Village and Town of Mukwonago residents until the area receives significant rainfall, according to Fred Purdy, MFD interim fire chief.
Residents interested in obtaining a burning permit will need to call the Village of Mukwonago Police to find out if the ban has been lifted.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts