The Mukwonago Fire Department has discontinued issuing burning permits for Village and Town of Mukwonago residents until the area receives significant rainfall, according to Fred Purdy, MFD interim fire chief.
Residents interested in obtaining a burning permit will need to call the Village of Mukwonago Police to find out if the ban has been lifted.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts