The Village of East Troy Police and the Wisconsin State Patrol are investigating a crash that resulted in two deaths at 3:23 p.m. yesterday afternoon at the intersection of Highway 20 and Highway ES in the Village of East Troy.
Preliminary reports indicates the deceased were Mukwonago residents. One woman died at the scene, a man died later in the hospital.
Read more in tomorrow's Mukwonago Chief.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts