In a dizzying display of Parliamentary procedure and after much discussion, the Kettle Moraine School Board extended current teacher pension benefits for the next two school years and current employee sick leave and the current teacher salary structure through the 2011-12 school year.
Read the complete story in the next Kettle Moraine Index.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts