On Saturday, July 23, volunteers will build a playground at Sussex’s Spring Green Park in only one day. Volunteers will be on site from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and will help assemble equipment, serve lunch to volunteers and to take pictures.
“Most people wouldn’t think it is possible to build a park in one day, but with the help of our remarkable volunteers in Sussex, we will make the community build a reality in Spring Green Park,” stated Amy Jeske, Director of Recreational Services.
The Village is hoping to build on the success of this project by hosting a second community park build at Ridgeview Park, located at the east end of Water Tower Court, on Saturday, August 27.
If you are interested in helping to make Sussex a better place to live, work and play by participating in the Ridgeview Park Build, please contact Amy Jeske, at email@example.com or at (262)246-6447.
The Village of Sussex plans to hold a ribbon cutting and grand opening on Wednesday, September 14 at 6:00 pm at Spring Green Park, located on Clover Drive, west of Tulip Lane.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts