On Saturday, July 23, volunteers will build a playground at Sussex’s Spring Green Park in only one day. Volunteers will be on site from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and will help assemble equipment, serve lunch to volunteers and to take pictures.
“Most people wouldn’t think it is possible to build a park in one day, but with the help of our remarkable volunteers in Sussex, we will make the community build a reality in Spring Green Park,” stated Amy Jeske, Director of Recreational Services.
The Village is hoping to build on the success of this project by hosting a second community park build at Ridgeview Park, located at the east end of Water Tower Court, on Saturday, August 27.
If you are interested in helping to make Sussex a better place to live, work and play by participating in the Ridgeview Park Build, please contact Amy Jeske, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (262)246-6447.
The Village of Sussex plans to hold a ribbon cutting and grand opening on Wednesday, September 14 at 6:00 pm at Spring Green Park, located on Clover Drive, west of Tulip Lane.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts