On Saturday, July 23, volunteers will build a playground at Sussex’s Spring Green Park in only one day. Volunteers will be on site from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and will help assemble equipment, serve lunch to volunteers and to take pictures.
“Most people wouldn’t think it is possible to build a park in one day, but with the help of our remarkable volunteers in Sussex, we will make the community build a reality in Spring Green Park,” stated Amy Jeske, Director of Recreational Services.
The Village is hoping to build on the success of this project by hosting a second community park build at Ridgeview Park, located at the east end of Water Tower Court, on Saturday, August 27.
If you are interested in helping to make Sussex a better place to live, work and play by participating in the Ridgeview Park Build, please contact Amy Jeske, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (262)246-6447.
The Village of Sussex plans to hold a ribbon cutting and grand opening on Wednesday, September 14 at 6:00 pm at Spring Green Park, located on Clover Drive, west of Tulip Lane.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts