On Saturday, July 23, volunteers will build a playground at Sussex’s Spring Green Park in only one day. Volunteers will be on site from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and will help assemble equipment, serve lunch to volunteers and to take pictures.
“Most people wouldn’t think it is possible to build a park in one day, but with the help of our remarkable volunteers in Sussex, we will make the community build a reality in Spring Green Park,” stated Amy Jeske, Director of Recreational Services.
The Village is hoping to build on the success of this project by hosting a second community park build at Ridgeview Park, located at the east end of Water Tower Court, on Saturday, August 27.
If you are interested in helping to make Sussex a better place to live, work and play by participating in the Ridgeview Park Build, please contact Amy Jeske, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (262)246-6447.
The Village of Sussex plans to hold a ribbon cutting and grand opening on Wednesday, September 14 at 6:00 pm at Spring Green Park, located on Clover Drive, west of Tulip Lane.
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts