Community Relations Manager from Barnes and Noble book stores, Jennifer DeNicola will be at the Big Bend Village Library, W230 S9175 Nevins St. at 7 p.m. on July 26 with a power point presentation entitled "How to Download Public Library Books to Your Nook."
Learn how to take advantage of this popular library service. There will be a question and answer period after the presentation.
To register, please call (262) 668-3571.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts