Community Relations Manager from Barnes and Noble book stores, Jennifer DeNicola will be at the Big Bend Village Library, W230 S9175 Nevins St. at 7 p.m. on July 26 with a power point presentation entitled "How to Download Public Library Books to Your Nook."
Learn how to take advantage of this popular library service. There will be a question and answer period after the presentation.
To register, please call (262) 668-3571.
- Hearing postponed in Rural Home Cemetery case (0)
- Sheriff's lieutenant resigns, state authorities refer charges to D.A. (0)
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts