Community Relations Manager from Barnes and Noble book stores, Jennifer DeNicola will be at the Big Bend Village Library, W230 S9175 Nevins St. at 7 p.m. on July 26 with a power point presentation entitled "How to Download Public Library Books to Your Nook."
Learn how to take advantage of this popular library service. There will be a question and answer period after the presentation.
To register, please call (262) 668-3571.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts