Community Relations Manager from Barnes and Noble book stores, Jennifer DeNicola will be at the Big Bend Village Library, W230 S9175 Nevins St. at 7 p.m. on July 26 with a power point presentation entitled "How to Download Public Library Books to Your Nook."
Learn how to take advantage of this popular library service. There will be a question and answer period after the presentation.
To register, please call (262) 668-3571.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts