Community Relations Manager from Barnes and Noble book stores, Jennifer DeNicola will be at the Big Bend Village Library, W230 S9175 Nevins St. at 7 p.m. on July 26 with a power point presentation entitled "How to Download Public Library Books to Your Nook."
Learn how to take advantage of this popular library service. There will be a question and answer period after the presentation.
To register, please call (262) 668-3571.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts