Village of East Troy Police have confirmed that Robert "Bob" Chapman and Irene Lehnen, both of Mukwonago, were the two passengers who were killed as a result of a Monday afternoon crash at Highways 20 and ES in East Troy.
The report in today' s Mukwonago Chief should be corrected to read that a female passenger died on scene, and a male later died in the hospital. A second female passenger is still in the hospital.
More information will be available in next week's Mukwonago Chief.
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts