Village of East Troy Police have confirmed that Robert "Bob" Chapman and Irene Lehnen, both of Mukwonago, were the two passengers who were killed as a result of a Monday afternoon crash at Highways 20 and ES in East Troy.
The report in today' s Mukwonago Chief should be corrected to read that a female passenger died on scene, and a male later died in the hospital. A second female passenger is still in the hospital.
More information will be available in next week's Mukwonago Chief.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts