Village of East Troy Police have confirmed that Robert "Bob" Chapman and Irene Lehnen, both of Mukwonago, were the two passengers who were killed as a result of a Monday afternoon crash at Highways 20 and ES in East Troy.
The report in today' s Mukwonago Chief should be corrected to read that a female passenger died on scene, and a male later died in the hospital. A second female passenger is still in the hospital.
More information will be available in next week's Mukwonago Chief.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts