Village of East Troy Police have confirmed that Robert "Bob" Chapman and Irene Lehnen, both of Mukwonago, were the two passengers who were killed as a result of a Monday afternoon crash at Highways 20 and ES in East Troy.
The report in today' s Mukwonago Chief should be corrected to read that a female passenger died on scene, and a male later died in the hospital. A second female passenger is still in the hospital.
More information will be available in next week's Mukwonago Chief.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts