The cement on eastbound Highway 16 near Hartland buckled Thrusday afternon around 4 p.m., causing backups of around one-quarter to one-half of mile at times.
The cement buckled in both lanes about one-quarter of a mile east of Jungbluth Drive. Traffic was down to one-lane of traffic on the north shoulder of the road.
County employees were trying to patch things up from 4:30 p.m. The excessive heat made the concrete buckle.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts