The cement on eastbound Highway 16 near Hartland buckled Thrusday afternon around 4 p.m., causing backups of around one-quarter to one-half of mile at times.
The cement buckled in both lanes about one-quarter of a mile east of Jungbluth Drive. Traffic was down to one-lane of traffic on the north shoulder of the road.
County employees were trying to patch things up from 4:30 p.m. The excessive heat made the concrete buckle.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts