The cement on eastbound Highway 16 near Hartland buckled Thrusday afternon around 4 p.m., causing backups of around one-quarter to one-half of mile at times.
The cement buckled in both lanes about one-quarter of a mile east of Jungbluth Drive. Traffic was down to one-lane of traffic on the north shoulder of the road.
County employees were trying to patch things up from 4:30 p.m. The excessive heat made the concrete buckle.
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts