Mike McDonald of Germantown won the Wisconsin State Golf Association's State Amateur title Thursday afternoon at Maple Bluff Country Club in Madison. He finished the 72-hole event with a score of 1-over-par 285. He won by one stroke.
Finishing second were Ricky Hearden of Door County and Jack Schultz of Fire Ridge Golf Course in Grafton. They both had 286 totals.
Taylor Johnson of Oconomowoc and Shawn Foley of Pewaukee led the local golfers in the field as both tied for seventh place with scores of 289.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts