The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department released the identity of the motorcyclist killed in a crash Saturday night on I-94. Joshua Perreault, 28, of City of Oconomowoc man was killed after he lost control of his motorcycle on the freeway near Waterville Road in the Village of Summit.
Perreault was driving west on I-94 at about 11:33 p.m. when he lost control and fell off his bike. The motorcycle was then hit by a vehicle driving by an 18-year-old man and the cycle then slid into a third vehicle driven by a 23-year-old City of Brookfield man, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Perreault was pronounced dead at the scene. The westbound lanes of I-94 were closed for about 41/2 hours.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts