The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department released the identity of the motorcyclist killed in a crash Saturday night on I-94. Joshua Perreault, 28, of City of Oconomowoc man was killed after he lost control of his motorcycle on the freeway near Waterville Road in the Village of Summit.
Perreault was driving west on I-94 at about 11:33 p.m. when he lost control and fell off his bike. The motorcycle was then hit by a vehicle driving by an 18-year-old man and the cycle then slid into a third vehicle driven by a 23-year-old City of Brookfield man, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Perreault was pronounced dead at the scene. The westbound lanes of I-94 were closed for about 41/2 hours.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts