The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department released the identity of the motorcyclist killed in a crash Saturday night on I-94. Joshua Perreault, 28, of City of Oconomowoc man was killed after he lost control of his motorcycle on the freeway near Waterville Road in the Village of Summit.
Perreault was driving west on I-94 at about 11:33 p.m. when he lost control and fell off his bike. The motorcycle was then hit by a vehicle driving by an 18-year-old man and the cycle then slid into a third vehicle driven by a 23-year-old City of Brookfield man, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Perreault was pronounced dead at the scene. The westbound lanes of I-94 were closed for about 41/2 hours.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts