The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department released the identity of the motorcyclist killed in a crash Saturday night on I-94. Joshua Perreault, 28, of City of Oconomowoc man was killed after he lost control of his motorcycle on the freeway near Waterville Road in the Village of Summit.
Perreault was driving west on I-94 at about 11:33 p.m. when he lost control and fell off his bike. The motorcycle was then hit by a vehicle driving by an 18-year-old man and the cycle then slid into a third vehicle driven by a 23-year-old City of Brookfield man, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Perreault was pronounced dead at the scene. The westbound lanes of I-94 were closed for about 41/2 hours.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts