The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department released the identity of the motorcyclist killed in a crash Saturday night on I-94. Joshua Perreault, 28, of City of Oconomowoc man was killed after he lost control of his motorcycle on the freeway near Waterville Road in the Village of Summit.
Perreault was driving west on I-94 at about 11:33 p.m. when he lost control and fell off his bike. The motorcycle was then hit by a vehicle driving by an 18-year-old man and the cycle then slid into a third vehicle driven by a 23-year-old City of Brookfield man, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Perreault was pronounced dead at the scene. The westbound lanes of I-94 were closed for about 41/2 hours.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts