After bidding out health insurance for the past six months, the Mukwonago School Board decided tonight to stay with WEA Trust as a health insurance provider for teachers in the district.
Park View Middle School music teacher Matt Kosinski thanked the board at the end of the meeting for considering the "soft dollars" of their comfort by staying with the same insurance company and possibly making teachers more effective in the classroom.
Meanwhile, the board has begun work on an employee handbook. The personnel committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. each Tuesday night between now and September at the district office for the topic of "development of a peronnel handbook," school board member Rodell Singert reported.
A complete story can be found in next week's Chief.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts