After bidding out health insurance for the past six months, the Mukwonago School Board decided tonight to stay with WEA Trust as a health insurance provider for teachers in the district.
Park View Middle School music teacher Matt Kosinski thanked the board at the end of the meeting for considering the "soft dollars" of their comfort by staying with the same insurance company and possibly making teachers more effective in the classroom.
Meanwhile, the board has begun work on an employee handbook. The personnel committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. each Tuesday night between now and September at the district office for the topic of "development of a peronnel handbook," school board member Rodell Singert reported.
A complete story can be found in next week's Chief.
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts