After bidding out health insurance for the past six months, the Mukwonago School Board decided tonight to stay with WEA Trust as a health insurance provider for teachers in the district.
Park View Middle School music teacher Matt Kosinski thanked the board at the end of the meeting for considering the "soft dollars" of their comfort by staying with the same insurance company and possibly making teachers more effective in the classroom.
Meanwhile, the board has begun work on an employee handbook. The personnel committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. each Tuesday night between now and September at the district office for the topic of "development of a peronnel handbook," school board member Rodell Singert reported.
A complete story can be found in next week's Chief.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts