After bidding out health insurance for the past six months, the Mukwonago School Board decided tonight to stay with WEA Trust as a health insurance provider for teachers in the district.
Park View Middle School music teacher Matt Kosinski thanked the board at the end of the meeting for considering the "soft dollars" of their comfort by staying with the same insurance company and possibly making teachers more effective in the classroom.
Meanwhile, the board has begun work on an employee handbook. The personnel committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. each Tuesday night between now and September at the district office for the topic of "development of a peronnel handbook," school board member Rodell Singert reported.
A complete story can be found in next week's Chief.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts