After bidding out health insurance for the past six months, the Mukwonago School Board decided tonight to stay with WEA Trust as a health insurance provider for teachers in the district.
Park View Middle School music teacher Matt Kosinski thanked the board at the end of the meeting for considering the "soft dollars" of their comfort by staying with the same insurance company and possibly making teachers more effective in the classroom.
Meanwhile, the board has begun work on an employee handbook. The personnel committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. each Tuesday night between now and September at the district office for the topic of "development of a peronnel handbook," school board member Rodell Singert reported.
A complete story can be found in next week's Chief.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts