What Comes Around Goes Around Consignment store in Big Bend is working with 17 other area consignment stores to collect items for Joplin, Missouri tornado victims.
Items being collected include clothes, food, water, and hygene products. Deadline for collections is August 11.
The collected items will be loaded onto a 26 foot trailer and taken to Joplin by What Comes Around Goes Around owner Julie Thomas after the August 11 deadline.
Participating consignment shops include:
New To You, Hot off the Hanger, and Kinder Kloset in Rochester
My Closet Castaways in Waterford
My Sister's Closet and Gracie's in Mukwonago
Savvy Seconds in Waukesha
Ladies First and Chris'Cool Closet in Wind Lake
Scene II in Delavan
Encore in Lake Geneva
Square Side in East Troy
Sam's Scene II in Elkhorn
Sandy's Upscale Consignment and Teens Etc. Unlimited in Walworth
Sheek and Unique in Burlington
Call (262) 662-2547 for more information.
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts