What Comes Around Goes Around Consignment store in Big Bend is working with 17 other area consignment stores to collect items for Joplin, Missouri tornado victims.
Items being collected include clothes, food, water, and hygene products. Deadline for collections is August 11.
The collected items will be loaded onto a 26 foot trailer and taken to Joplin by What Comes Around Goes Around owner Julie Thomas after the August 11 deadline.
Participating consignment shops include:
New To You, Hot off the Hanger, and Kinder Kloset in Rochester
My Closet Castaways in Waterford
My Sister's Closet and Gracie's in Mukwonago
Savvy Seconds in Waukesha
Ladies First and Chris'Cool Closet in Wind Lake
Scene II in Delavan
Encore in Lake Geneva
Square Side in East Troy
Sam's Scene II in Elkhorn
Sandy's Upscale Consignment and Teens Etc. Unlimited in Walworth
Sheek and Unique in Burlington
Call (262) 662-2547 for more information.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts