What Comes Around Goes Around Consignment store in Big Bend is working with 17 other area consignment stores to collect items for Joplin, Missouri tornado victims.
Items being collected include clothes, food, water, and hygene products. Deadline for collections is August 11.
The collected items will be loaded onto a 26 foot trailer and taken to Joplin by What Comes Around Goes Around owner Julie Thomas after the August 11 deadline.
Participating consignment shops include:
New To You, Hot off the Hanger, and Kinder Kloset in Rochester
My Closet Castaways in Waterford
My Sister's Closet and Gracie's in Mukwonago
Savvy Seconds in Waukesha
Ladies First and Chris'Cool Closet in Wind Lake
Scene II in Delavan
Encore in Lake Geneva
Square Side in East Troy
Sam's Scene II in Elkhorn
Sandy's Upscale Consignment and Teens Etc. Unlimited in Walworth
Sheek and Unique in Burlington
Call (262) 662-2547 for more information.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts