What Comes Around Goes Around Consignment store in Big Bend is working with 17 other area consignment stores to collect items for Joplin, Missouri tornado victims.
Items being collected include clothes, food, water, and hygene products. Deadline for collections is August 11.
The collected items will be loaded onto a 26 foot trailer and taken to Joplin by What Comes Around Goes Around owner Julie Thomas after the August 11 deadline.
Participating consignment shops include:
New To You, Hot off the Hanger, and Kinder Kloset in Rochester
My Closet Castaways in Waterford
My Sister's Closet and Gracie's in Mukwonago
Savvy Seconds in Waukesha
Ladies First and Chris'Cool Closet in Wind Lake
Scene II in Delavan
Encore in Lake Geneva
Square Side in East Troy
Sam's Scene II in Elkhorn
Sandy's Upscale Consignment and Teens Etc. Unlimited in Walworth
Sheek and Unique in Burlington
Call (262) 662-2547 for more information.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts