The Village of North Prairie Police Department will be holding its "North Prairie Night Out" in conjunction with National Night Out on Thursday, August 2 from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Veteran's Park, 132 N. Harrison Street.
Please note yesterday's Mukwonago Chief mistakenly lists the start time as 7 p.m.
Contact the North Prairie Police Department at (262) 392-2229 for more information.
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts