The Village of North Prairie Police Department will be holding its "North Prairie Night Out" in conjunction with National Night Out on Thursday, August 2 from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Veteran's Park, 132 N. Harrison Street.
Please note yesterday's Mukwonago Chief mistakenly lists the start time as 7 p.m.
Contact the North Prairie Police Department at (262) 392-2229 for more information.
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts