Funeral arrangements have been planned for Beau Butschke, 28, of Ixonia. Butschke was the focus of a missing persons investigation after he disappeared on July 14.
Visitiation will be held on July 30 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. followed by a funeral service at Dr. Martin Luther Church, 325 S. Main Street, in Oconomowoc.
The family asks that in lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Beau Butschke Fund at First Bank Financial, Oconomowoc.
Butschke's body was found, along with his vehicle, in a storage unit off Ski Slide Road in Ixonia. An autopsy was performed yesterday by the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office, the results of which have not yet been announced.
The Jefferson County Sherrif's Office is treating the case as a homicide investigation.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts