Funeral arrangements have been planned for Beau Butschke, 28, of Ixonia. Butschke was the focus of a missing persons investigation after he disappeared on July 14.
Visitiation will be held on July 30 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. followed by a funeral service at Dr. Martin Luther Church, 325 S. Main Street, in Oconomowoc.
The family asks that in lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Beau Butschke Fund at First Bank Financial, Oconomowoc.
Butschke's body was found, along with his vehicle, in a storage unit off Ski Slide Road in Ixonia. An autopsy was performed yesterday by the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office, the results of which have not yet been announced.
The Jefferson County Sherrif's Office is treating the case as a homicide investigation.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts