Funeral arrangements have been planned for Beau Butschke, 28, of Ixonia. Butschke was the focus of a missing persons investigation after he disappeared on July 14.
Visitiation will be held on July 30 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. followed by a funeral service at Dr. Martin Luther Church, 325 S. Main Street, in Oconomowoc.
The family asks that in lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Beau Butschke Fund at First Bank Financial, Oconomowoc.
Butschke's body was found, along with his vehicle, in a storage unit off Ski Slide Road in Ixonia. An autopsy was performed yesterday by the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office, the results of which have not yet been announced.
The Jefferson County Sherrif's Office is treating the case as a homicide investigation.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts