Funeral arrangements have been planned for Beau Butschke, 28, of Ixonia. Butschke was the focus of a missing persons investigation after he disappeared on July 14.
Visitiation will be held on July 30 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. followed by a funeral service at Dr. Martin Luther Church, 325 S. Main Street, in Oconomowoc.
The family asks that in lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Beau Butschke Fund at First Bank Financial, Oconomowoc.
Butschke's body was found, along with his vehicle, in a storage unit off Ski Slide Road in Ixonia. An autopsy was performed yesterday by the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office, the results of which have not yet been announced.
The Jefferson County Sherrif's Office is treating the case as a homicide investigation.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts