Funeral arrangements have been planned for Beau Butschke, 28, of Ixonia. Butschke was the focus of a missing persons investigation after he disappeared on July 14.
Visitiation will be held on July 30 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. followed by a funeral service at Dr. Martin Luther Church, 325 S. Main Street, in Oconomowoc.
The family asks that in lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Beau Butschke Fund at First Bank Financial, Oconomowoc.
Butschke's body was found, along with his vehicle, in a storage unit off Ski Slide Road in Ixonia. An autopsy was performed yesterday by the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office, the results of which have not yet been announced.
The Jefferson County Sherrif's Office is treating the case as a homicide investigation.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts