The Oconomowoc Five O's Land O' Lakes Western Division baseball team won the second tiebreaker over Monches and earned the sixth and final playoff berth.
Oconomowoc and Monches tied for sixth place (top six places earn playoff berths) with 9-9 records. The first tiebreaker was head-to-head and the two teams split. The second tiebreaker is wins over teams that are in the playoffs. In that battle, Oconomowoc won by a 4-2 margin.
The Brookfield Bulldogs finished first (15-3) followed by Sussex (13-5) in second, Lannon (13-5) third, Pewaukee (13-5) fourth, West Bend (10-7) fifth and Oconomowoc (9-9).
Next Saturday Oconomowoc will play at Lannon at 1 p.m. and West Bend will play at Pewaukee at 2:30 p.m.
On Sunday, Sussex will host the highest-seed team at noon and the Bulldogs will host the lowest seed at 1:30 p.m.
Games Satruday saw Merton edge North Lake 4-3, Sussex upset the Bulldogs 6-4, Menomonee Falls blast Hartland 17-1, Lannon down Monches 7-3, Pewaukee stop the Brookfield Blue Sox 9-4 and Oconomowoc outslug West Bend 15-8.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts