Join the Mukwonago Chamber of Commerce as they host Music in the Park from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 12 at Indianhead Park, located on Highway ES adjacent to Phantom Lake and to the north of the Village Hall.
Live music will be provided by Cold Sweat and the Brew City Horns.
Enjoy a wine and beer selection from Pam's Fine Wines, brats and hot dogs from Scott's Dog House, pulled pork sanwiches from Heaven City Restaurant, sweet corn and potatoes from Corndaddy's, and Pop's Kettle Corn.
Admission is free.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts