Join the Mukwonago Chamber of Commerce as they host Music in the Park from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 12 at Indianhead Park, located on Highway ES adjacent to Phantom Lake and to the north of the Village Hall.
Live music will be provided by Cold Sweat and the Brew City Horns.
Enjoy a wine and beer selection from Pam's Fine Wines, brats and hot dogs from Scott's Dog House, pulled pork sanwiches from Heaven City Restaurant, sweet corn and potatoes from Corndaddy's, and Pop's Kettle Corn.
Admission is free.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts