Join the Mukwonago Chamber of Commerce as they host Music in the Park from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 12 at Indianhead Park, located on Highway ES adjacent to Phantom Lake and to the north of the Village Hall.
Live music will be provided by Cold Sweat and the Brew City Horns.
Enjoy a wine and beer selection from Pam's Fine Wines, brats and hot dogs from Scott's Dog House, pulled pork sanwiches from Heaven City Restaurant, sweet corn and potatoes from Corndaddy's, and Pop's Kettle Corn.
Admission is free.
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts