Join the Mukwonago Chamber of Commerce as they host Music in the Park from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 12 at Indianhead Park, located on Highway ES adjacent to Phantom Lake and to the north of the Village Hall.
Live music will be provided by Cold Sweat and the Brew City Horns.
Enjoy a wine and beer selection from Pam's Fine Wines, brats and hot dogs from Scott's Dog House, pulled pork sanwiches from Heaven City Restaurant, sweet corn and potatoes from Corndaddy's, and Pop's Kettle Corn.
Admission is free.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts