Join the Mukwonago Chamber of Commerce as they host Music in the Park from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 12 at Indianhead Park, located on Highway ES adjacent to Phantom Lake and to the north of the Village Hall.
Live music will be provided by Cold Sweat and the Brew City Horns.
Enjoy a wine and beer selection from Pam's Fine Wines, brats and hot dogs from Scott's Dog House, pulled pork sanwiches from Heaven City Restaurant, sweet corn and potatoes from Corndaddy's, and Pop's Kettle Corn.
Admission is free.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts