Friends and family of Mukwonago High School senior Emma Slak gathered for a candlelight vigil Tuesday evening. Slak died in a July 16 auto accident on Highway 59 in North Prairie.
Jake Vadnais (bottom photo), also a senior at MHS, listens to prayers offered at the vigil.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts