Friends and family of Mukwonago High School senior Emma Slak gathered for a candlelight vigil Tuesday evening. Slak died in a July 16 auto accident on Highway 59 in North Prairie.
Jake Vadnais (bottom photo), also a senior at MHS, listens to prayers offered at the vigil.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts