Friends and family of Mukwonago High School senior Emma Slak gathered for a candlelight vigil Tuesday evening. Slak died in a July 16 auto accident on Highway 59 in North Prairie.
Jake Vadnais (bottom photo), also a senior at MHS, listens to prayers offered at the vigil.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts