Join your local Dairy Queen in raising money to help the local Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) affiliated hospitals. More than $5 million has been donated by the entire Dairy Queen system to more than 170 CMN affiliated hospitals throughout North America.
All participating Dairy Queen locations are contributing a portion of every Blizzard Flavored Treat sold on Thursday, Aug. 11 to their local CMN hospital. Please join us in our efforts to help these sick or injured children on Aug. 11 by purchasing your favorite Blizzard Flavored Treat.
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping children by raising funds and awareness for more than 170 children’s hospitals throughout North America. The Dairy Queen system has been a national sponsor of CMN since 1984, raising more than $81 million during that time.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts