Join your local Dairy Queen in raising money to help the local Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) affiliated hospitals. More than $5 million has been donated by the entire Dairy Queen system to more than 170 CMN affiliated hospitals throughout North America.
All participating Dairy Queen locations are contributing a portion of every Blizzard Flavored Treat sold on Thursday, Aug. 11 to their local CMN hospital. Please join us in our efforts to help these sick or injured children on Aug. 11 by purchasing your favorite Blizzard Flavored Treat.
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping children by raising funds and awareness for more than 170 children’s hospitals throughout North America. The Dairy Queen system has been a national sponsor of CMN since 1984, raising more than $81 million during that time.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts