Join your local Dairy Queen in raising money to help the local Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) affiliated hospitals. More than $5 million has been donated by the entire Dairy Queen system to more than 170 CMN affiliated hospitals throughout North America.
All participating Dairy Queen locations are contributing a portion of every Blizzard Flavored Treat sold on Thursday, Aug. 11 to their local CMN hospital. Please join us in our efforts to help these sick or injured children on Aug. 11 by purchasing your favorite Blizzard Flavored Treat.
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping children by raising funds and awareness for more than 170 children’s hospitals throughout North America. The Dairy Queen system has been a national sponsor of CMN since 1984, raising more than $81 million during that time.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts