Join your local Dairy Queen in raising money to help the local Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) affiliated hospitals. More than $5 million has been donated by the entire Dairy Queen system to more than 170 CMN affiliated hospitals throughout North America.
All participating Dairy Queen locations are contributing a portion of every Blizzard Flavored Treat sold on Thursday, Aug. 11 to their local CMN hospital. Please join us in our efforts to help these sick or injured children on Aug. 11 by purchasing your favorite Blizzard Flavored Treat.
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping children by raising funds and awareness for more than 170 children’s hospitals throughout North America. The Dairy Queen system has been a national sponsor of CMN since 1984, raising more than $81 million during that time.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts