Pewaukee and Lannon won Land O' Lakes Western Division playoff baseball games Sunday to advance to the second round later on Sunday.
Pewaukee won a suspended game against visiting West Bend, winning 2-1. Sunday's game lasted just 12 pitches as West Bend scored once in the top of the ninth before losing. The game was stopped Saturday afternoon after eight full innings with Pewaukee winning, 2-0. Sunday's suspended game lasted six minutes.
By winning, Pewaukee advanced to play the host Brookfield Bulldogs at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Lannon whipped visiting Oconomowoc on Sunday, 11-1. The Stonemen led 9-0 after two innings.
By winning, Lannon played at Sussex at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday. Lannon catcher Dean Haase had three hits, including one home run and drove in four runs. Nick Erd had two hits and two runs batted in for the winners. Erd also was the winning pitcher.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts