Pewaukee and Lannon won Land O' Lakes Western Division playoff baseball games Sunday to advance to the second round later on Sunday.
Pewaukee won a suspended game against visiting West Bend, winning 2-1. Sunday's game lasted just 12 pitches as West Bend scored once in the top of the ninth before losing. The game was stopped Saturday afternoon after eight full innings with Pewaukee winning, 2-0. Sunday's suspended game lasted six minutes.
By winning, Pewaukee advanced to play the host Brookfield Bulldogs at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Lannon whipped visiting Oconomowoc on Sunday, 11-1. The Stonemen led 9-0 after two innings.
By winning, Lannon played at Sussex at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday. Lannon catcher Dean Haase had three hits, including one home run and drove in four runs. Nick Erd had two hits and two runs batted in for the winners. Erd also was the winning pitcher.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts