Charlie Delsman of Hartland fired a round of 4-under-par 68 and is tied for the 36-hole lead at the 2011 Wisconsin State Golf Open at the Meadow Valleys Course in Kohler. Delsman and Danny Zimmerman of Verona are deadlocked at 5-under-par 139 scores. Delsman lost the 2010 championship at Bristlecone Pines to Ed Terasa in a playoff.
Two more Lake Country area golfers are tied for third place at 3-under-par. Tom Halla, clubhouse supervisor at Naga-Waukee and Taylor Johnson of Oconomowoc both stand at 141. Johnson had the best round on Tuesday with 67.
While Zimmerman and Delsman are professionals, Halla and Johnson are amateurs.
David Christian of Oconomowoc stands at 5-over-par.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts