Charlie Delsman of Hartland fired a round of 4-under-par 68 and is tied for the 36-hole lead at the 2011 Wisconsin State Golf Open at the Meadow Valleys Course in Kohler. Delsman and Danny Zimmerman of Verona are deadlocked at 5-under-par 139 scores. Delsman lost the 2010 championship at Bristlecone Pines to Ed Terasa in a playoff.
Two more Lake Country area golfers are tied for third place at 3-under-par. Tom Halla, clubhouse supervisor at Naga-Waukee and Taylor Johnson of Oconomowoc both stand at 141. Johnson had the best round on Tuesday with 67.
While Zimmerman and Delsman are professionals, Halla and Johnson are amateurs.
David Christian of Oconomowoc stands at 5-over-par.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts