Charlie Delsman of Hartland fired a round of 4-under-par 68 and is tied for the 36-hole lead at the 2011 Wisconsin State Golf Open at the Meadow Valleys Course in Kohler. Delsman and Danny Zimmerman of Verona are deadlocked at 5-under-par 139 scores. Delsman lost the 2010 championship at Bristlecone Pines to Ed Terasa in a playoff.
Two more Lake Country area golfers are tied for third place at 3-under-par. Tom Halla, clubhouse supervisor at Naga-Waukee and Taylor Johnson of Oconomowoc both stand at 141. Johnson had the best round on Tuesday with 67.
While Zimmerman and Delsman are professionals, Halla and Johnson are amateurs.
David Christian of Oconomowoc stands at 5-over-par.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts