Charlie Delsman of Hartland fired a round of 4-under-par 68 and is tied for the 36-hole lead at the 2011 Wisconsin State Golf Open at the Meadow Valleys Course in Kohler. Delsman and Danny Zimmerman of Verona are deadlocked at 5-under-par 139 scores. Delsman lost the 2010 championship at Bristlecone Pines to Ed Terasa in a playoff.
Two more Lake Country area golfers are tied for third place at 3-under-par. Tom Halla, clubhouse supervisor at Naga-Waukee and Taylor Johnson of Oconomowoc both stand at 141. Johnson had the best round on Tuesday with 67.
While Zimmerman and Delsman are professionals, Halla and Johnson are amateurs.
David Christian of Oconomowoc stands at 5-over-par.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts