Charlie Delsman of Hartland fired a round of 4-under-par 68 and is tied for the 36-hole lead at the 2011 Wisconsin State Golf Open at the Meadow Valleys Course in Kohler. Delsman and Danny Zimmerman of Verona are deadlocked at 5-under-par 139 scores. Delsman lost the 2010 championship at Bristlecone Pines to Ed Terasa in a playoff.
Two more Lake Country area golfers are tied for third place at 3-under-par. Tom Halla, clubhouse supervisor at Naga-Waukee and Taylor Johnson of Oconomowoc both stand at 141. Johnson had the best round on Tuesday with 67.
While Zimmerman and Delsman are professionals, Halla and Johnson are amateurs.
David Christian of Oconomowoc stands at 5-over-par.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts