Village of Hartland – A Catholic priest at a West Milwaukee church is facing possible charges for allegedly engaging in inappropriate behavior in a hot tub at the Lake Country Racquetball and Athletic Club in Hartland last week.
The suspect, a 45-year-old Milwaukee man, was a priest at Holy Hill in Hubertus and was recently transferred to a church in West Milwaukee, according to Hartland police.
An 18-year-old Genesee man told police the man allegedly inappropriately touched him while in a hot tub Aug. 17 and when he got out of the hot tub. Police questioned the priest, who admitted he did touch the man, the report said. Police are recommending the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office charge the priest with fourth-degree sexual assault.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts