Village of Hartland – A Catholic priest at a West Milwaukee church is facing possible charges for allegedly engaging in inappropriate behavior in a hot tub at the Lake Country Racquetball and Athletic Club in Hartland last week.
The suspect, a 45-year-old Milwaukee man, was a priest at Holy Hill in Hubertus and was recently transferred to a church in West Milwaukee, according to Hartland police.
An 18-year-old Genesee man told police the man allegedly inappropriately touched him while in a hot tub Aug. 17 and when he got out of the hot tub. Police questioned the priest, who admitted he did touch the man, the report said. Police are recommending the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office charge the priest with fourth-degree sexual assault.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts