Village of Hartland – A Catholic priest at a West Milwaukee church is facing possible charges for allegedly engaging in inappropriate behavior in a hot tub at the Lake Country Racquetball and Athletic Club in Hartland last week.
The suspect, a 45-year-old Milwaukee man, was a priest at Holy Hill in Hubertus and was recently transferred to a church in West Milwaukee, according to Hartland police.
An 18-year-old Genesee man told police the man allegedly inappropriately touched him while in a hot tub Aug. 17 and when he got out of the hot tub. Police questioned the priest, who admitted he did touch the man, the report said. Police are recommending the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office charge the priest with fourth-degree sexual assault.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts