Village of Hartland – A Catholic priest at a West Milwaukee church is facing possible charges for allegedly engaging in inappropriate behavior in a hot tub at the Lake Country Racquetball and Athletic Club in Hartland last week.
The suspect, a 45-year-old Milwaukee man, was a priest at Holy Hill in Hubertus and was recently transferred to a church in West Milwaukee, according to Hartland police.
An 18-year-old Genesee man told police the man allegedly inappropriately touched him while in a hot tub Aug. 17 and when he got out of the hot tub. Police questioned the priest, who admitted he did touch the man, the report said. Police are recommending the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office charge the priest with fourth-degree sexual assault.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts