Village of Hartland – A Catholic priest at a West Milwaukee church is facing possible charges for allegedly engaging in inappropriate behavior in a hot tub at the Lake Country Racquetball and Athletic Club in Hartland last week.
The suspect, a 45-year-old Milwaukee man, was a priest at Holy Hill in Hubertus and was recently transferred to a church in West Milwaukee, according to Hartland police.
An 18-year-old Genesee man told police the man allegedly inappropriately touched him while in a hot tub Aug. 17 and when he got out of the hot tub. Police questioned the priest, who admitted he did touch the man, the report said. Police are recommending the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office charge the priest with fourth-degree sexual assault.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts