Arrowhead's varsity girls golf team and Kettle Moraine's Leighann Cabush turned in second-place finishes Monday afternoon at the 15-school Milwaukee Pius Invite at Washington County golf course.
Divine Savior Holy Angels won the team title with 324 strokes. Arrowhead and Homestead had 328 scores but AHS won the scorecard tiebreaker.
Cabush, one of the top individuals in the state this year, finished second with a round of 3-over-par 75.
Waukesha junior Emily Joers won the meet title with a brilliant round of 4-under-par 68.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts