Arrowhead's varsity girls golf team and Kettle Moraine's Leighann Cabush turned in second-place finishes Monday afternoon at the 15-school Milwaukee Pius Invite at Washington County golf course.
Divine Savior Holy Angels won the team title with 324 strokes. Arrowhead and Homestead had 328 scores but AHS won the scorecard tiebreaker.
Cabush, one of the top individuals in the state this year, finished second with a round of 3-over-par 75.
Waukesha junior Emily Joers won the meet title with a brilliant round of 4-under-par 68.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts