Arrowhead's varsity girls golf team and Kettle Moraine's Leighann Cabush turned in second-place finishes Monday afternoon at the 15-school Milwaukee Pius Invite at Washington County golf course.
Divine Savior Holy Angels won the team title with 324 strokes. Arrowhead and Homestead had 328 scores but AHS won the scorecard tiebreaker.
Cabush, one of the top individuals in the state this year, finished second with a round of 3-over-par 75.
Waukesha junior Emily Joers won the meet title with a brilliant round of 4-under-par 68.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts