Arrowhead's varsity girls golf team and Kettle Moraine's Leighann Cabush turned in second-place finishes Monday afternoon at the 15-school Milwaukee Pius Invite at Washington County golf course.
Divine Savior Holy Angels won the team title with 324 strokes. Arrowhead and Homestead had 328 scores but AHS won the scorecard tiebreaker.
Cabush, one of the top individuals in the state this year, finished second with a round of 3-over-par 75.
Waukesha junior Emily Joers won the meet title with a brilliant round of 4-under-par 68.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts