Arrowhead's varsity girls golf team and Kettle Moraine's Leighann Cabush turned in second-place finishes Monday afternoon at the 15-school Milwaukee Pius Invite at Washington County golf course.
Divine Savior Holy Angels won the team title with 324 strokes. Arrowhead and Homestead had 328 scores but AHS won the scorecard tiebreaker.
Cabush, one of the top individuals in the state this year, finished second with a round of 3-over-par 75.
Waukesha junior Emily Joers won the meet title with a brilliant round of 4-under-par 68.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts