The host Arrowhead varsitry cross country teams won championships in the PT Timing Invite on Friday afternoon.
In the boys division, AHS won with 28 points. Wisconsin Lutheran had 49 points, Brookfield East 59 and Pewaukee 105.
Kyle Lewin of the Warhawks won the race at 16:18 and teammate Russ Sandvold ran second, finishing less than a second behind Lewin. Others in the top five for the winners were Ben Bierman in fifth, Will Conley ninth and Ryan Glynn 11th.
Arrowhead won the girls race with 23 points. They were followed by Pewaukee with 56, Wisconsin Lutheran 66, Brookfield East 110 and Milwaukee Pius 139.
Taylor McDowell of AHS won the race at 15:04. Other top runners for the Warhawks were Jackie Dubnicka in second, Natalie Burant third, Lea Patek fourth and Tayler McCormack 12th.
Pewaukee was led by Hailey Henck in seventh place.
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts