The host Arrowhead varsitry cross country teams won championships in the PT Timing Invite on Friday afternoon.
In the boys division, AHS won with 28 points. Wisconsin Lutheran had 49 points, Brookfield East 59 and Pewaukee 105.
Kyle Lewin of the Warhawks won the race at 16:18 and teammate Russ Sandvold ran second, finishing less than a second behind Lewin. Others in the top five for the winners were Ben Bierman in fifth, Will Conley ninth and Ryan Glynn 11th.
Arrowhead won the girls race with 23 points. They were followed by Pewaukee with 56, Wisconsin Lutheran 66, Brookfield East 110 and Milwaukee Pius 139.
Taylor McDowell of AHS won the race at 15:04. Other top runners for the Warhawks were Jackie Dubnicka in second, Natalie Burant third, Lea Patek fourth and Tayler McCormack 12th.
Pewaukee was led by Hailey Henck in seventh place.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts