The host Arrowhead varsitry cross country teams won championships in the PT Timing Invite on Friday afternoon.
In the boys division, AHS won with 28 points. Wisconsin Lutheran had 49 points, Brookfield East 59 and Pewaukee 105.
Kyle Lewin of the Warhawks won the race at 16:18 and teammate Russ Sandvold ran second, finishing less than a second behind Lewin. Others in the top five for the winners were Ben Bierman in fifth, Will Conley ninth and Ryan Glynn 11th.
Arrowhead won the girls race with 23 points. They were followed by Pewaukee with 56, Wisconsin Lutheran 66, Brookfield East 110 and Milwaukee Pius 139.
Taylor McDowell of AHS won the race at 15:04. Other top runners for the Warhawks were Jackie Dubnicka in second, Natalie Burant third, Lea Patek fourth and Tayler McCormack 12th.
Pewaukee was led by Hailey Henck in seventh place.
- ACT scores up for area schools (0)
- Hensler's granddaughter dies in tragic beach accident (0)
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007