Former congressman Mark Neumann announced today that he would run for the seat vacated by the retirement of U.S. Senator Herb Kohl.
Appearing on Charlie Sykes’ radio show on WTMJ4 620 radio show, Neumann becomes the first candidate to formally announce his intention to run for the post in 2012.
For more on this story, read the Tuesday edition of Lake Country Publications.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts