Former congressman Mark Neumann announced today that he would run for the seat vacated by the retirement of U.S. Senator Herb Kohl.
Appearing on Charlie Sykes’ radio show on WTMJ4 620 radio show, Neumann becomes the first candidate to formally announce his intention to run for the post in 2012.
For more on this story, read the Tuesday edition of Lake Country Publications.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts