Former congressman Mark Neumann announced today that he would run for the seat vacated by the retirement of U.S. Senator Herb Kohl.
Appearing on Charlie Sykes’ radio show on WTMJ4 620 radio show, Neumann becomes the first candidate to formally announce his intention to run for the post in 2012.
For more on this story, read the Tuesday edition of Lake Country Publications.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts