Former congressman Mark Neumann announced today that he would run for the seat vacated by the retirement of U.S. Senator Herb Kohl.
Appearing on Charlie Sykes’ radio show on WTMJ4 620 radio show, Neumann becomes the first candidate to formally announce his intention to run for the post in 2012.
For more on this story, read the Tuesday edition of Lake Country Publications.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts