Former congressman Mark Neumann announced today that he would run for the seat vacated by the retirement of U.S. Senator Herb Kohl.
Appearing on Charlie Sykes’ radio show on WTMJ4 620 radio show, Neumann becomes the first candidate to formally announce his intention to run for the post in 2012.
For more on this story, read the Tuesday edition of Lake Country Publications.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts