Village of Eagle Police Chief Russ Ehlers walks more than 60 residents through the concealed-carry law tonight as he attempts to highlight points from the 56-page document provided by the Department of Justice at http://www.doj.state.wi.us .
According to Ehlers, 83,000 Carrying Concealed Weapons (CCW) applications have been downloaded from the DOJ website today as the law goes into effect in Wisconsin. Ehlers urged residents to download the document and refer to the DOJ website for information about the transportation of weapons.
"The Department of Justice website is really going to be your bible for CCW," said Ehlers.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts