Village of Eagle Police Chief Russ Ehlers walks more than 60 residents through the concealed-carry law tonight as he attempts to highlight points from the 56-page document provided by the Department of Justice at http://www.doj.state.wi.us .
According to Ehlers, 83,000 Carrying Concealed Weapons (CCW) applications have been downloaded from the DOJ website today as the law goes into effect in Wisconsin. Ehlers urged residents to download the document and refer to the DOJ website for information about the transportation of weapons.
"The Department of Justice website is really going to be your bible for CCW," said Ehlers.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts