Village of Eagle Police Chief Russ Ehlers walks more than 60 residents through the concealed-carry law tonight as he attempts to highlight points from the 56-page document provided by the Department of Justice at http://www.doj.state.wi.us .
According to Ehlers, 83,000 Carrying Concealed Weapons (CCW) applications have been downloaded from the DOJ website today as the law goes into effect in Wisconsin. Ehlers urged residents to download the document and refer to the DOJ website for information about the transportation of weapons.
"The Department of Justice website is really going to be your bible for CCW," said Ehlers.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts