Village of Eagle Police Chief Russ Ehlers walks more than 60 residents through the concealed-carry law tonight as he attempts to highlight points from the 56-page document provided by the Department of Justice at http://www.doj.state.wi.us .
According to Ehlers, 83,000 Carrying Concealed Weapons (CCW) applications have been downloaded from the DOJ website today as the law goes into effect in Wisconsin. Ehlers urged residents to download the document and refer to the DOJ website for information about the transportation of weapons.
"The Department of Justice website is really going to be your bible for CCW," said Ehlers.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts