Children’s imaginations are as elastic as rubber bands – nothing is really a stretch!
A monster that sings like Elvis and a dragon that sings opera, a superbear that flies to Venus and a princess with smelly feet. You just never know what silly stories kids will come up with. As Art Linkletter would tell you: Kids say the darndest things.
You’ll be able to enjoy some of these fantastic stories during “The Really Good and Funny Show,” presented by the Childs Play touring Theatre, at 1 and 3 p.m. Saturday at the Arrowhead High School North Campus Theater, 700 North Ave.
“The Really Good and Funny Show” features favorite songs, plays and dances gleaned from the many stories and poems written by children over the past 20 years. The audience participation show will fly by.
The show marks the opening of the 29th season of Lake Country Children’s Theater. Season tickets are $12 for this show and two other shows, Jan. 7 and Feb. 25. Tickets at the door are $6.
For more information or to order tickets, call (262) 966-7012 or visit www.lakecountrychildrenstheater.org.
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts