Children’s imaginations are as elastic as rubber bands – nothing is really a stretch!
A monster that sings like Elvis and a dragon that sings opera, a superbear that flies to Venus and a princess with smelly feet. You just never know what silly stories kids will come up with. As Art Linkletter would tell you: Kids say the darndest things.
You’ll be able to enjoy some of these fantastic stories during “The Really Good and Funny Show,” presented by the Childs Play touring Theatre, at 1 and 3 p.m. Saturday at the Arrowhead High School North Campus Theater, 700 North Ave.
“The Really Good and Funny Show” features favorite songs, plays and dances gleaned from the many stories and poems written by children over the past 20 years. The audience participation show will fly by.
The show marks the opening of the 29th season of Lake Country Children’s Theater. Season tickets are $12 for this show and two other shows, Jan. 7 and Feb. 25. Tickets at the door are $6.
For more information or to order tickets, call (262) 966-7012 or visit www.lakecountrychildrenstheater.org.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts