What is better than a good book and a soft stuffed animal to share it with? Mukwonago High School students Kirsti Martinez and Brooke Malsch are holding a "Books and Bears" collection through Nov. 16.
People can drop off a new book and stuffed animal at the Mukwonago Community Library, Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, or the Hidden Cafe. Sets of a book and stuffed animal will then be wrapped and distributed at the Mukwonago Food Pantry with Thanksgiving packages to share the love of reading with those who are less fortunate.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts