What is better than a good book and a soft stuffed animal to share it with? Mukwonago High School students Kirsti Martinez and Brooke Malsch are holding a "Books and Bears" collection through Nov. 16.
People can drop off a new book and stuffed animal at the Mukwonago Community Library, Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, or the Hidden Cafe. Sets of a book and stuffed animal will then be wrapped and distributed at the Mukwonago Food Pantry with Thanksgiving packages to share the love of reading with those who are less fortunate.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts