What is better than a good book and a soft stuffed animal to share it with? Mukwonago High School students Kirsti Martinez and Brooke Malsch are holding a "Books and Bears" collection through Nov. 16.
People can drop off a new book and stuffed animal at the Mukwonago Community Library, Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, or the Hidden Cafe. Sets of a book and stuffed animal will then be wrapped and distributed at the Mukwonago Food Pantry with Thanksgiving packages to share the love of reading with those who are less fortunate.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts