What is better than a good book and a soft stuffed animal to share it with? Mukwonago High School students Kirsti Martinez and Brooke Malsch are holding a "Books and Bears" collection through Nov. 16.
People can drop off a new book and stuffed animal at the Mukwonago Community Library, Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, or the Hidden Cafe. Sets of a book and stuffed animal will then be wrapped and distributed at the Mukwonago Food Pantry with Thanksgiving packages to share the love of reading with those who are less fortunate.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts