Town of Mukwonago clerk Kathleen Karalewitz has announced she will be running for Waukesha County Clerk in 2012. Karalewitz, republican, has over 30 years of experience in county and municipal government. She was appointed Deputy County Clerk by former Waukesha County Clerk Patricia E. Madden in 1990. In 1998, Karalewitz was hired as Director of Clerk Services for the Village of Menomonee Falls. She was appointed in December, 2010 as Deputy Treasurer for the Town of Mukwonago, and Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer in April, 2011. She is currently a Certified Municipal Clerk and a member of the Wisconsin Municipal Clerks Association.
“I am running for this position to restore the trust and integrity of the election process in Waukesha
County," Karalewitz said. "With over 21 years of clerk experience, I understand the broad range of duties required as County Clerk such as, Clerk for the County Board, statutory record keeping, marriage license laws, passport and dog licensing and elections."
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts