Town of Mukwonago clerk Kathleen Karalewitz has announced she will be running for Waukesha County Clerk in 2012. Karalewitz, republican, has over 30 years of experience in county and municipal government. She was appointed Deputy County Clerk by former Waukesha County Clerk Patricia E. Madden in 1990. In 1998, Karalewitz was hired as Director of Clerk Services for the Village of Menomonee Falls. She was appointed in December, 2010 as Deputy Treasurer for the Town of Mukwonago, and Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer in April, 2011. She is currently a Certified Municipal Clerk and a member of the Wisconsin Municipal Clerks Association.
“I am running for this position to restore the trust and integrity of the election process in Waukesha
County," Karalewitz said. "With over 21 years of clerk experience, I understand the broad range of duties required as County Clerk such as, Clerk for the County Board, statutory record keeping, marriage license laws, passport and dog licensing and elections."
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts