Pewaukee's varsity football team had its impressive nine-game winning streak come to a shocking end Friday night as visiting Wisconsin Lutheran rolled over the Pirates in a Level 3 WIAA Division 3 playoff game, 36-0.
The loss ended the PHS season at 9-3.
The Vikings scored touchdowns on their first four possessions of the night and led at halftime, 29-0. Wisconsin Lutheran improved to 10-2.
Pewaukee was outgained at halftime, 338 yards to 49 yards. PHS had just two first downs in the half, both of which came on their first five plays of the game.
Wisco junior running back Adihia Bell scored all five of his team's touchdowns. He scored on runs of 68, 4, 2, 9 and 25 yards.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts