Generac announced today that it will be creating between 300 and 400 jobs over the next year at their Waukesha, Whitewater, and Eagle locations.
Due to increased demand, Generac’s sales numbers continue to grow. In fact, third-quarter total net sales increased by 49% when compared to last year.
In response to increased demand, many of these jobs need to be filled in the next ninety days.
Generac is looking for qualified applicants and will hold an Engineering Job Fair on Wednesday, November 9 at its Waukesha headquarters, located at S45 W29290 Highway 59 in Genesee from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. (CST).
The job fair will be an opportunity for prospective employees to talk with engineers and hiring managers about Generac’s exciting career opportunities. Positions range from entry level to management and include engineers, designers, technicians and more. All positions include a comprehensive benefits program.
Attendees should bring an updated resume and are encouraged to visit http://www.Generac.com for additional information. Generac Power Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information and updates on this story, check the Kettle Moraine Index this Thursday.
- Hensler's granddaughter dies in tragic beach accident (0)
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007