Generac announced today that it will be creating between 300 and 400 jobs over the next year at their Waukesha, Whitewater, and Eagle locations.
Due to increased demand, Generac’s sales numbers continue to grow. In fact, third-quarter total net sales increased by 49% when compared to last year.
In response to increased demand, many of these jobs need to be filled in the next ninety days.
Generac is looking for qualified applicants and will hold an Engineering Job Fair on Wednesday, November 9 at its Waukesha headquarters, located at S45 W29290 Highway 59 in Genesee from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. (CST).
The job fair will be an opportunity for prospective employees to talk with engineers and hiring managers about Generac’s exciting career opportunities. Positions range from entry level to management and include engineers, designers, technicians and more. All positions include a comprehensive benefits program.
Attendees should bring an updated resume and are encouraged to visit http://www.Generac.com for additional information. Generac Power Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information and updates on this story, check the Kettle Moraine Index this Thursday.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts