Generac announced today that it will be creating between 300 and 400 jobs over the next year at their Waukesha, Whitewater, and Eagle locations.
Due to increased demand, Generac’s sales numbers continue to grow. In fact, third-quarter total net sales increased by 49% when compared to last year.
In response to increased demand, many of these jobs need to be filled in the next ninety days.
Generac is looking for qualified applicants and will hold an Engineering Job Fair on Wednesday, November 9 at its Waukesha headquarters, located at S45 W29290 Highway 59 in Genesee from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. (CST).
The job fair will be an opportunity for prospective employees to talk with engineers and hiring managers about Generac’s exciting career opportunities. Positions range from entry level to management and include engineers, designers, technicians and more. All positions include a comprehensive benefits program.
Attendees should bring an updated resume and are encouraged to visit http://www.Generac.com for additional information. Generac Power Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information and updates on this story, check the Kettle Moraine Index this Thursday.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts