It took almost four years to find the answer to a question posed by the priest at their son's funeral. The answer came in a way the family never would have guessed, but as Mukwonago High School senior Caitlyn Persinger strolls through the MHS halls while recovering from surgery to repair a torn ACL, the answer resonates with every step she takes.
Find the answer in this week's Mukwonago Chief.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts