It took almost four years to find the answer to a question posed by the priest at their son's funeral. The answer came in a way the family never would have guessed, but as Mukwonago High School senior Caitlyn Persinger strolls through the MHS halls while recovering from surgery to repair a torn ACL, the answer resonates with every step she takes.
Find the answer in this week's Mukwonago Chief.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts