It took almost four years to find the answer to a question posed by the priest at their son's funeral. The answer came in a way the family never would have guessed, but as Mukwonago High School senior Caitlyn Persinger strolls through the MHS halls while recovering from surgery to repair a torn ACL, the answer resonates with every step she takes.
Find the answer in this week's Mukwonago Chief.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts