Want to help fund cancer research while having some fun?
The World's Largest Game of Bananagrams will be held Nov. 12 at Arrowhead High School. Hosted by the I Back Jack Foundation, the game will help fund a new "Late Effects" trial at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in partnership with the MACC fund.
The winning team will earn a pizza party - and individuals who fundraise for the event are also eligible to win great prizes.
Doors will open at 8 a.m. with entertainment and food and beverages, followed by the family fair and KidZone with face-painting, Minute-to-Win-It games, hair feathers, stuffed animals and more at 9 a.m.
Setting the World Record is scheduled from 9:30 to 10 a.m., followed by more game play and ongoing entertainment from 10 a.m. until noon.
For more information on the event, or on the I Back Jack Foundation, visit ibackjack.org.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts