Want to help fund cancer research while having some fun?
The World's Largest Game of Bananagrams will be held Nov. 12 at Arrowhead High School. Hosted by the I Back Jack Foundation, the game will help fund a new "Late Effects" trial at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in partnership with the MACC fund.
The winning team will earn a pizza party - and individuals who fundraise for the event are also eligible to win great prizes.
Doors will open at 8 a.m. with entertainment and food and beverages, followed by the family fair and KidZone with face-painting, Minute-to-Win-It games, hair feathers, stuffed animals and more at 9 a.m.
Setting the World Record is scheduled from 9:30 to 10 a.m., followed by more game play and ongoing entertainment from 10 a.m. until noon.
For more information on the event, or on the I Back Jack Foundation, visit ibackjack.org.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts