Want to help fund cancer research while having some fun?
The World's Largest Game of Bananagrams will be held Nov. 12 at Arrowhead High School. Hosted by the I Back Jack Foundation, the game will help fund a new "Late Effects" trial at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in partnership with the MACC fund.
The winning team will earn a pizza party - and individuals who fundraise for the event are also eligible to win great prizes.
Doors will open at 8 a.m. with entertainment and food and beverages, followed by the family fair and KidZone with face-painting, Minute-to-Win-It games, hair feathers, stuffed animals and more at 9 a.m.
Setting the World Record is scheduled from 9:30 to 10 a.m., followed by more game play and ongoing entertainment from 10 a.m. until noon.
For more information on the event, or on the I Back Jack Foundation, visit ibackjack.org.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts