Melody Butt, the 26-year-old mother of 11-month-old twins who drowned in their East Troy home's bathtub on Sept. 22, has been charged with two felony counts of child neglect resulting in death and two misdemeanor counts of child neglect.
She has been bound over for trial, and is free on $10,000 bond.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts