Melody Butt, the 26-year-old mother of 11-month-old twins who drowned in their East Troy home's bathtub on Sept. 22, has been charged with two felony counts of child neglect resulting in death and two misdemeanor counts of child neglect.
She has been bound over for trial, and is free on $10,000 bond.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts