Mukwonago business owners are being encouraged to put their seasonal spirit on display for the Mukwonago Chamber’s first annual holiday storefront decorating competition in conjunction with Midnight Magic.
Bring out the Clark Griswold in Mukwonago by adorning the outside of your business with festive decorations. A team of secret elves will be scoping the area on the evening of November 30th for the best-dressed storefront in the area.
There is no registration form to fill out and no money to pay, but the chamber asks to be alerted of participation by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at 363-7758.
Prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts