Mukwonago business owners are being encouraged to put their seasonal spirit on display for the Mukwonago Chamber’s first annual holiday storefront decorating competition in conjunction with Midnight Magic.
Bring out the Clark Griswold in Mukwonago by adorning the outside of your business with festive decorations. A team of secret elves will be scoping the area on the evening of November 30th for the best-dressed storefront in the area.
There is no registration form to fill out and no money to pay, but the chamber asks to be alerted of participation by contacting email@example.com or calling at 363-7758.
Prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts