Mukwonago business owners are being encouraged to put their seasonal spirit on display for the Mukwonago Chamber’s first annual holiday storefront decorating competition in conjunction with Midnight Magic.
Bring out the Clark Griswold in Mukwonago by adorning the outside of your business with festive decorations. A team of secret elves will be scoping the area on the evening of November 30th for the best-dressed storefront in the area.
There is no registration form to fill out and no money to pay, but the chamber asks to be alerted of participation by contacting email@example.com or calling at 363-7758.
Prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts