Mukwonago business owners are being encouraged to put their seasonal spirit on display for the Mukwonago Chamber’s first annual holiday storefront decorating competition in conjunction with Midnight Magic.
Bring out the Clark Griswold in Mukwonago by adorning the outside of your business with festive decorations. A team of secret elves will be scoping the area on the evening of November 30th for the best-dressed storefront in the area.
There is no registration form to fill out and no money to pay, but the chamber asks to be alerted of participation by contacting email@example.com or calling at 363-7758.
Prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts