Mukwonago business owners are being encouraged to put their seasonal spirit on display for the Mukwonago Chamber’s first annual holiday storefront decorating competition in conjunction with Midnight Magic.
Bring out the Clark Griswold in Mukwonago by adorning the outside of your business with festive decorations. A team of secret elves will be scoping the area on the evening of November 30th for the best-dressed storefront in the area.
There is no registration form to fill out and no money to pay, but the chamber asks to be alerted of participation by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at 363-7758.
Prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts