Kettle Moraine and Arrowhead will host Level 4 WIAA high school football playoff games this Friday and Saturday.
KM will host one of the Division 3 semifinal games on Friday at 7 p.m. when Wisconsin Lutheran (10-2) meets Madison Edgewood (10-2). The winner will play in the finals the following week at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison.
Arrowhead will host a Division 1 semifinal game on Saturday at 1 p.m. when two undefeated teams, Verona and Kenosha Bradford, both 12-0, clash in arguably the most interesting matchup in all of the state's divisions. That winner will also advance to the state finals on Friday, Nov. 18.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts