Kettle Moraine and Arrowhead will host Level 4 WIAA high school football playoff games this Friday and Saturday.
KM will host one of the Division 3 semifinal games on Friday at 7 p.m. when Wisconsin Lutheran (10-2) meets Madison Edgewood (10-2). The winner will play in the finals the following week at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison.
Arrowhead will host a Division 1 semifinal game on Saturday at 1 p.m. when two undefeated teams, Verona and Kenosha Bradford, both 12-0, clash in arguably the most interesting matchup in all of the state's divisions. That winner will also advance to the state finals on Friday, Nov. 18.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts