Kettle Moraine and Arrowhead will host Level 4 WIAA high school football playoff games this Friday and Saturday.
KM will host one of the Division 3 semifinal games on Friday at 7 p.m. when Wisconsin Lutheran (10-2) meets Madison Edgewood (10-2). The winner will play in the finals the following week at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison.
Arrowhead will host a Division 1 semifinal game on Saturday at 1 p.m. when two undefeated teams, Verona and Kenosha Bradford, both 12-0, clash in arguably the most interesting matchup in all of the state's divisions. That winner will also advance to the state finals on Friday, Nov. 18.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts