Kettle Moraine and Arrowhead will host Level 4 WIAA high school football playoff games this Friday and Saturday.
KM will host one of the Division 3 semifinal games on Friday at 7 p.m. when Wisconsin Lutheran (10-2) meets Madison Edgewood (10-2). The winner will play in the finals the following week at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison.
Arrowhead will host a Division 1 semifinal game on Saturday at 1 p.m. when two undefeated teams, Verona and Kenosha Bradford, both 12-0, clash in arguably the most interesting matchup in all of the state's divisions. That winner will also advance to the state finals on Friday, Nov. 18.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts