Oconomowoc – Convicted murderer, Justin P. Welch, 28, said he plans to write a book about the case and donate the proceeds of it to the young son of his victim, Kimberly Smith.
Welch was sentenced this morning to life in prison with the possibility of parole at age 70, 10 years beyond what the state recommended. For more on this story, read the Tuesday Oconomowoc Focus.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts