Pewaukee senior Dan Brown, 6-foot-2, 222 pounds, was the only Lake Country area player named to the 2011 Wisconsin Football Coaches Association's All-State first team. Brown was one of the top players in the Woodland Confernece this past season. The team was released on Monday.
Five other local players earned honorable mention. Making that list were Arrowhead senior Trevor Schell at offensive line, Arrowhead senior Ryan Saeger at quarterback, Pewaukee senior Jordan Edgerson at defensive end, Kettle Moraine senior Jake Rademacher at linebacker and Arrowhead junior Jackson Abresch at defensive back.
Zach Poker of Oconomowoc earned honorable mention at tight end.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts