Pewaukee senior Dan Brown, 6-foot-2, 222 pounds, was the only Lake Country area player named to the 2011 Wisconsin Football Coaches Association's All-State first team. Brown was one of the top players in the Woodland Confernece this past season. The team was released on Monday.
Five other local players earned honorable mention. Making that list were Arrowhead senior Trevor Schell at offensive line, Arrowhead senior Ryan Saeger at quarterback, Pewaukee senior Jordan Edgerson at defensive end, Kettle Moraine senior Jake Rademacher at linebacker and Arrowhead junior Jackson Abresch at defensive back.
Zach Poker of Oconomowoc earned honorable mention at tight end.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts