Pewaukee senior Dan Brown, 6-foot-2, 222 pounds, was the only Lake Country area player named to the 2011 Wisconsin Football Coaches Association's All-State first team. Brown was one of the top players in the Woodland Confernece this past season. The team was released on Monday.
Five other local players earned honorable mention. Making that list were Arrowhead senior Trevor Schell at offensive line, Arrowhead senior Ryan Saeger at quarterback, Pewaukee senior Jordan Edgerson at defensive end, Kettle Moraine senior Jake Rademacher at linebacker and Arrowhead junior Jackson Abresch at defensive back.
Zach Poker of Oconomowoc earned honorable mention at tight end.
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts