Pewaukee senior Dan Brown, 6-foot-2, 222 pounds, was the only Lake Country area player named to the 2011 Wisconsin Football Coaches Association's All-State first team. Brown was one of the top players in the Woodland Confernece this past season. The team was released on Monday.
Five other local players earned honorable mention. Making that list were Arrowhead senior Trevor Schell at offensive line, Arrowhead senior Ryan Saeger at quarterback, Pewaukee senior Jordan Edgerson at defensive end, Kettle Moraine senior Jake Rademacher at linebacker and Arrowhead junior Jackson Abresch at defensive back.
Zach Poker of Oconomowoc earned honorable mention at tight end.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts